We can't live Fashion without Passion!!

Hi everyone,
Since i was a little girl, i had always dream about beautiful dresses, fabrics, princess...
Today, i want to share with you why this is so important to me .
Not only Vintage attitude but the history and the stories connect to it.

Enjoy your trip into this passion
PS: i am aware of any suggestions about this blog

Tuesday 22 June 2010

not easy

Indeed,

Well, I though starting a blog would be much easier but I was wrong and because I am not the kind of person who will stop easily, I am preparing a lovely and very interesting search. Well, I hope it will be interesting.

I am sorry if it is taking time, but my job is a nightmare for having spare time and I really want this promotion.

I know what you gonna said, we can't have everything all together or everything can't be all pink. Well, i am an optimist person and i won't let it down.

Speak to you soon.

VK

No comments:

Post a Comment