We can't live Fashion without Passion!!

Hi everyone,
Since i was a little girl, i had always dream about beautiful dresses, fabrics, princess...
Today, i want to share with you why this is so important to me .
Not only Vintage attitude but the history and the stories connect to it.

Enjoy your trip into this passion
PS: i am aware of any suggestions about this blog

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Change my blog's name!!!!

Today,

I wanted to show my blog to my flatmate who didn't know that i was building one.
Very proud of myself, i started to explain the goal of this blog until we arrived on the tittle.

I named it " Passion of old fashion" to explain why i adore everything about fashion. But unfortunately, i translated literally from French to English, and it doesn't have the same meaning.

So, my new tittle: " Passion FOR old Fashion" much better, lol.

VK

No comments:

Post a Comment